- June 18, 2012 at 10:19am
- mekkah likes this
- dorameulman likes this
- taletreader likes this
- naturalnightnurse reblogged this from lifewithautoimmune and added:
- heatherpattern likes this
- shadowofasoul likes this
- lifewithautoimmune reblogged this from throughagigirlseyes
- throughagigirlseyes reblogged this from agirlwithguts and added:
- arcaizante reblogged this from agirlwithguts and added:
- jondotbunney likes this
- justanotherdeafcrohnie likes this
- grateful-melancholic likes this
- hooker-money likes this
- abho-r reblogged this from agirlwithguts
- dramaticmachines likes this
- agirlwithguts posted this
AboutInflamed and Untamed
Welcome! My name is Sara, and I don't have a large intestine, but I DO have a large amount of passion for spreading awareness about Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Click the links above to watch my vlogs, see hospital pictures, or read my story which is a good place to start.
Diagnosed with UC: 1996
J pouch surgery step 1: july 18, 2008
J pouch surgery step 2 and adhesion removal: September 10, 2008
Diagnosis changed to crohn's: June 17, 2011.
Tried too many meds that failed, currently doing remicade infusions and methotrexate injections.
This is my ONLY blog. All others using my story and my pictures are fakers."
Inflamed & Untamed blog by Sara Ringer - Inflamed & Untamed is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- About ME
- My Story
- Hospital Pictures
- My IBD Videos
- IBD Awareness Stuff
- My Pictures
- Other Projects
- Copyright Information