Oh hello there! This is my unimpressed face. (They might revoke my running as a finalist for my blog in the HAA if I keep blogging like this!) Few quick things I wanted to say:
1. It was my birthday a week ago and I wanted to take the time (if I haven’t already) to thank all of you who went out of your way to wish me a happy birthday. Here are some very very sweet blogs that were written in honor of my Birthday that I just found so touching:
- http://keepingthingsinsideisbadformyhealth.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/today-we-celebrate-sara-ringer/ Written by my amazing friend Marisa. Check her out!
- https://plus.google.com/+TheCrohnsColitisEffect/posts/hEkWtuCEuXw?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter Written by Frank Garufi whom it has been a pleasure getting to know. He’s a great advocate for IBD and his son!
2. I finally recorded a new video today so let’s hope i edit and post it soon!
3. If you guys leave me messages on this blog that are anonymous asking a question I have no way to respond back to you. If you don’t have a tumblr blog then please include your email address when you message me.
4. The Wego Health Activist awards ceremony is coming up at the end of this month. I am a finalist for the 2nd year in a row and honored to even be nominated but amazed to be chosen as one of 5 finalists out of hundreds of nominations for my blog. Maybe this year I can win?! Either way I am frickin amazed to be a part of it! I will provide more info soon but I hope you attend the award ceremony with me online!
5. Remember how down I have been lately because of the whole health insurance debacle and what not? Well…I just got news yesterday that Johnston & Johnston is going to cover my remicade for a year! Such a relief. Doesn’t mean I am in the clear, but it is a HUGE help.
That is all!